Contact an Axway learning specialist
Or call us:
North America and Latam: 1-877-543-7700
For a current schedule of courses, please refer to the Training Schedule for EMEA.
Axway Central Governance for Secure Transport
This part of Axway's Central Governance course offers a presentation of Secure Transport flows in CG and hands-on practice on how to connect ST to CG and define flows on ST from CG:
DURATION: 1 DAY
- Reminder on flow concept.
- Learn how to register ST in CG and the consequence of this registration
- Know how to use Central Governance with ST
Target audienceThe course is targeted for beginner to intermediate users including Central governance administrators and IT staff in charge of maintaining the CG/ST servers.
- Have a good general knowledge of information systems and networks.
- To have taken the course "Axway Central Governance for CFT"
Follow-on trainingTheoritical and practical training
- ST's registration and impact
- Reminder on Flow Concept
- Flow definition using ST
- ST use cases in CG
- ST protocoles in CG
- ST and CFT in CG