Contact an Axway learning specialist
Or call us:
North America and Latam: 1-877-543-7700
For a current schedule of courses, please refer to the Training Schedule.
Axway SecureTransport Advanced Configuration and Clustering Models
DURATION: 3 DAYS
The Axway SecureTransport (ST) Advanced Configuration and Clustering Models course provides intermediate to advanced-level ST Administrators with in-depth, hands-on experience installing ST back-end or Edge servers, setting up and configuring streaming or standard clusters, as well as maintaining ST.
Intermediate to advanced ST Administrators or IT staff who are responsible for administering, configuring and maintaining ST
- Working knowledge of Windows 2008 or Linux
- Completion of the Axway SecureTransport Administration with Technical Certification course is required. (or in lieu of that, practical experience administering ST). NOTE: Please contact us to confirm enrollment based on experience.
- Increase capacity by installing a secondary ST node
- Set up a standard Active/Active or Large Enterprise cluster
- Troubleshoot cluster synchronization issues
- Protect ST against external attacks by installing and setting up ST Edge
- Configure streaming between the ST Server and ST Edge
- Maintain database and log directories using ST applications and scripts